Dukes Painting and Repair has extensive experience with all types of exterior surfaces. You can rest assured that we have the knowledge to get the job done effectively.
Unless otherwise specified, all complete exterior paint jobs will include:
- Pressure Cleaning - It is imperative to make sure the surface is clean and sound before starting to paint. This will ensure your job will last longer and look better
- Scraping/Sanding/Surface Abrassion- Removing all loose paint down to a solid surface will guarantee that paint will adhere properly.
- Priming - All bare surfaces will be primed with an appropriate primer.
- Caulking - All cracks and gaps will be filled, making sure that your house is water tight and attractive. This extra step has an added benefit of improving the efficiency of your house and reducing your heating and cooling bills.
- Painting - We use a 3 step process when we apply the paint to your house. We don't paint one coat. We don't paint two coats. We don't stop until it is completely covered.